Roofing estimation software has become the quickest, and easiest way to give estimations. Both roofing and insurance companies have started using software to calculate bids.
I have investigated various software programs and did a lot of research to give you a list of what I believe to be the top best roofing estimation software.
Here is my list of the best types of roofing software for estimations.
Price: $30-$75 per Estimation Report
EagleView estimations can be ordered through their app, or on their website. They also can be found integrated into other “do-it-all” roofing software programs. The aerial imaging makes it easier to measure the roof and give estimations.
Here are some of the features EagleView offers:
- Up to 7 different report types
- High-quality aerial images.
- A 3D diagram of the roof, Length, area, pitch, and other measurement data
- Length diagrams showing color-coded details and total line lengths for ridges, hips, valleys, rakes, eaves, flashing, and step flashing/Notes diagrams
- Waste calculation tables with a Suggested Waste Factor unique to the property
EagleView has better quality images than most of the other options, plus the 3D diagram of the roof is also a great feature.
They offer several different types of reports anywhere from quick measurements to solar panel placement reports.
However, sometimes it takes a couple of days to receive the extensive reports and it can be costly to smaller roofing companies.
Price: $39.50-$58 per Estimation Report
Sky Measure is another software that is similar to Eagle View. I ranked them 2nd because they only offer 4 types of reports residential, commercial, wall reports, and site mapping.
Their simplistic approach carries over to their pricing making it easier for you. They claim an average turnaround rate of 6 hours for their reports. The reports can be ordered through their app or on their website.
Some of their features are:
- Simple pricing
- Quick turnaround
- Comprehensive premium report available
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer support
- Precheck for the image.
- Multi-structure summary, which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually (i.e. house and detached garage.)
- PDF and XML file provided for inclusion into estimating software.
Software Programs that Use EagleView Or SkyMeasure
These are perfect for those who like EagleView or SkyMeasure but want more out of their software.
These other software applications focus on managing every aspect of the roofing process from estimations and bids to clients and employees.
Here is the list of 3 other companies that use EagleView and/or SkyMeasure:
- Job Progress – Uses both EagleView and SkyMeasure
- Acculynx – EagleView
- Job Nimbus – EagleView
Price: $79.00 – $199.00 per month
RoofGraf is an estimation and reports software for roofers. They offer good quality HD images and Hi-resolution roof measurements.
One difference between RoofGraf and the previous two options is that with RoofGraf, you trace the roof outlines yourself which can make it faster to get your reports.
They have four different pricing options that fit all types of roofing companies.
Anywhere from new roofing companies to fully established corporations. Free trials are available for all their pricing options.
Some of the other features are:
- Allows you to get estimations in seconds
- Automatic roof pitch and roofline types finder
- Custom template builder for your documents
- Automated BOM, costs, labor and profit margin
- Printable reports
- Good-Better-Best side by side comparison
- Material catalog & shingle color display
- Job-status tracking
Price: $100 per month
RooferPro is one of those “do it all” contracting software. I included them in this list because they use their own roofing aerial measuring and estimation software called RoofMeasure.
They offer free measurement reports upon subscription to their all in one software. They also offer a free demonstration so you can test their product.
Some of their features are:
- Aerial Image Integration
- Complete customer tracking throughout the sales process.
- Quick and Easy to make Good, Better, Best proposals
- Updated Features with no additional charge
- Easier to manage sales and track team collaboration
- Manage and track customer and sales relations
- Customize products page to display manufacturer roofing products and your unique prices
- Scheduling features for your team
- Available App
Price: $999.00 per year ($83 per month)
STACK is a roofing estimation software “designed by contractors for contractors”. STACK uses digital plans for measuring and Google Earth for aerial measurements.
For only focusing on estimation and measuring STACK can be a more affordable option depending on how many estimations you make with it.
They allow you to quickly find the areas for pitched and flat roofs using their takeoff tools.
You can set your prices and apply materials like EPDM, TPO, metal, and asphalt to complete your roofing estimations.
Some of their claimed features are:
- Quickly Determine Roof Areas
- Perfect for Any Type of Roof
- PDF, TIFF & Google Earth Compatible
- Pre-Built & Custom Materials Library of Roofing Items
They also allow you to start with a free account that is limited to two projects and 7-day project access.
Read More: 10 Best Roofing Estimation Software | 2020