In the changing landscape of care human service agencies in Florida, and across the country, are facing new challenges. Providers are being asked to confront new federal and local mandates while also facing greater scrutiny of their agency operations and outcomes.
AWARDS is a web-based electronic record for human service providers and behavioral health EHR in Florida that can simplify all aspects of your agency operations (from intake and admissions to billing and reporting) and help you meet regulatory expectations.
Click any of the topics below to find out how Florida agencies are using AWARDS to streamline agency operations and ultimately improve service delivery for their clients.
Our Footprint in Florida
AWARDS Electronic Record
Benefits for Human Service Agencies in Florida
Foothold Technology’s AWARDS helps your organization thrive by offering:
- Standardization of agency data collection & charting procedures
- More staff accountability through reporting, audit trails & reminders
- Easier access to your data, accessible from any location at the agency
- Increased efficiency allowing staff more time to provide supports & services
- Easy audits available through AWARDS robust reporting functionality
- Standard workflow for all agency employees
- Safe, secure & HIPAA compliant data storage
- Web-based cloud technology, eliminating hardware & infrastructure maintenance costs